Pages

10 Months


Lily is 10 months old today!

She continues to improve her balance, letting go more often and for longer periods of time. Today I actually counted to "five-one-thousand" before she decided to grab hold of the coffee table again. I hear the process of learning balance and then taking the first few steps takes a while. Which is good, because I am not ready to have a walker yet. I didn't walk until 14 months; dare I wish?

Just two more months and we're gonna have a birthday party.... Trouble is, I have no clue what to do for a theme. Any brilliant ideas out there?

4 comments:

Ells said...

I have zero brilliant ideas for one-year-old birthday parties. I will rely on you for those in a few years. :)

Beth said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!

Beth said...

That being said, (and me accidentally pushing tab/enter rather than caps lock/enter...hence the two comments) just remember that she is one, and won't remember and we LOVED how we did the boys with it just being the three/four of us with a small cake for the bday boy and cupcakes for the rest of us. :)

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you think of anything. Wes had definite likes - basketballs, footballs, etc. Meg plays with all of his toys and could really care less as long as she isn't confined. Having trouble coming up with a theme too!