Pages

Getting Ready!

Lily and I are headed for Lawton, Oklahoma tomorrow! We're off to visit my friend Beth and her boys (all three, if you count Josh) for a week. Jacob will be out on a field tranning excersize until the 30th so we thought it was the perfect time to make a trip.

Did you know that active duty military get a waver on the checked baggage fee from most airlines? Military dependents, however, are not so lucky... so Lil and I will once again be sharing a bag (since I still won't buy her her own seat, thus she doesn't get baggage) and this time it will be my carry on. I can't stomach the thought of spending an additional 15 dollars either way just to bring my shampoo or toothpaste! Hear that Josh... I'm going to steal your toothpaste. ;) So we'll buy Lily diapers while there (actually I think Josh was already tasked with picking them up, lol) and wash laundry too. Thank goodness Beth loves us, or I might think we were a burden!

So I leave you with a mental picture. Me slogging through the Dallas Airport trying to make our connecting flight with Lily on one hip, the diaper backpack on my back, wheeling the carry on behind me. And the car seat? Well... I'll just have to figure that part out when I get there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to all the good times you'll be having ;)!
Take lots of good pictures and/or videos. Safe journey!
Love, Mom
P.S. Your backdrop is kinda cute!

Sara said...

ooooo... thank you! I made it myself!