Pages

Favorite Food?

Apart from the Gerber Yogurt Melts that Lily loves, her current favorite food is sweet potato. And she's had quite a few of them lately as she has decided to refuse just about any other food. (That is, unless I am eating it and then she wants a bite, but will refuse it immediately after.)

Myself, I am still partial to the other potato. Boil 'em, mash 'em, put 'em in a stew. And many other wonderful things you can do with them. Heck add some dairy (butter, cheese, cream, sour cream, etc) and I am quite the happy lady. The only other thing that tops potato in my head at the moment is chocolate... but we won't go there.

What's your favorite food?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

artichokes and garlic - too bad we don't live in CA anymore:(

Beth said...

ice cream. i just can't get enough of that sweet stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

I am with you all the way on the potato. I could eat nothing but potatoes for the rest of my life and be a happy woman!

xo Linda