Pages

Shots and Sugar

I'm a bad mom and was delinquent in getting Lily's last vaccinations done. Since her daddy had the afternoon off (after being in the field for a week) he decided to go with us to the immunization clinic. We're all up to date now, and even have an appt for another well baby, though we have a sad and whiny little snuggle-bug on our hands tonight.

In other random news, I attempted to make fondant tonight. But not just any fondant, marshmallow fondant. Have you ever had fondant? It tastes terrible! But it is an awful lot of fun to decorate cakes with. So I found a recipe for fondant that uses melted marshmallows as the base. I'm making a cake for my friend Staci's birthday party this weekend, so I'll have to let you know how it goes. Will the fondant be a bust? It's a good thing I know how to make butter-cream!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Out of control, my friend. That is what you are. Out. Of. Con. Trol. But I love it. :)

What? 4 days? Woot!