Pages

Did I ever tell you?

That I HATE to travel!

Okay maybe hate is too strong a word. But I really don't like it.

Cars don't bother me so much. With car trips I only worry that I might have forgotten to pack something.

I get really bad anxiety the night before I am supposed to get on a plane. With plane travel it's not even the small danger of flying that bothers me. No, with me it's the annoying need to be on time and in control. You just can't be in control of things like airlines and security check points.

That said, we fly back to NC tomorrow. Back to the land of high-speed internet and more regular posts. I just hope my nerves make it. ;)

3 comments:

Beth said...

So, does this mean you're going to be a great big basket of "fun" when you get here in a few weeks? :)

Unknown said...

I hope your nerves made it! I find myself stressing out in the same way... and I don't even have a kid yet! I can't imagine how much more stressful it is for you!

Ells said...

oops! That previous comment was from me, not Chad!