Pages

Birthday Cake

Staci's birthday cake turned out okay. It was just my second time ever working with fondant, and I guess I must not have had much faith in my abilities to make marshmallow fondant because I didn't have a real design plan in mind when I got started. I know Stace likes pink though, so I went from there.

I wish it had turned out a little more "Princess" (I tried to find a cute little crown or tiara to adorn the top, but no such luck.) and a little less "Uniqua." Guess that's what I get for using pink polka dots.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACI!

4 comments:

Ells said...

It's super cute! Polka dots are IN! :)

Anonymous said...

It still looks yummy! What flavor cake is inside?
Mom

Sara said...

mmmm, devil's food cake with strawberry cream filling

Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous! You made me laugh with your Uniqua comparison...you're definitely a mom. :-)

xo
Linda