Pages

Another New Trick

Jeez, is Lily on a learning kick or what? Last night we went to our community center for Bingo night. A bunch of Mommies in the neighborhood got together potluck style so their kids could play Bingo, but more importantly so that we could have other Mommies to talk to.

Well, we were eating dinner and I had a box of Yoo-Hoo since I couldn't remember the last time I'd had it. I thought nothing of letting Lily chew on my straw as I sat talking with some other ladies. Little did I realize she was figuring out how to suck on it! She was quite happy with herself and later in the evening when I had a CapriSun... forget about it... she wasn't giving it back!

Uh, Lily has discovered how to use a straw. I hear they make juice boxes for toddlers with watered down juice? Any recommended favs?

1 comment:

Beth said...

We like the Motts for Tots strawberry banana. Yum! (Although Josh doesn't like them, but they're not for him so whatever.)

I'll make sure I have some when y'all get here in a little over a week!