Pages

140/365

It's been a busy couple of days over here... I know I am not blogging properly. :( We had the birthday party yesterday and a Brigade Social tonight, plus I have been busily crafting a hostess gift for my friend Lucy.

Did I mention we are headed out of town tomorrow afternoon for the long weekend? We are headed for DC. It's going to be my first time. :) I'm pretty excited about it and looking forward to taking Lily to the Zoo and seeing the Natural History Museum. We're going to catch a Nationals baseball game Friday night. And our friends are even going to watch Lily one night so that we can go out on a real date in a real city!

Let's see if I can figure out how to blog through a weekend away from home. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in DC!
Give our regards to the Cooks.
Did you get to watch "Idol"?
30 more days!
Love, Mom and Dad

Ells said...

I echo "Mom and Dad" - Have fun in DC! :) And you have done a great job posting something every day. I don't know how you do it.

Will you post a picture of what you so busily crafted after you graciously gift it?