Pages

Yard Sale-er

I am not the world's best yard sale-er.

I went out with $30 dollars this morning... that's right, for thirty years old... and I came back with none!

I got a glass beverage pitcher, a little rake, a book and a bracelet for me.

The rest was for Lily! (and she wasn't even there to woo me into getting things for her with her cuteness.)

Lily got Little People; the Zoo and Barnyard sets. Books. A huge bag of chalk! A portable booster seat... we already have one, but this one is for going to friends' houses or if we have Dawson or Michaela over. A loved baby doll.

(Lily is not naked in this picture, its just quite warm today and so, naturally...)

And a tricycle!

It's a little big for her yet, but she immediately put her new doll in the back and was ready to go. :)

No comments: