Pages

Cheerleader

Save the cheerleader... save the world. Just kidding. I'm over Heroes, it just doesn't do it for me anymore.

I wanted Lil to wear this cute little blue skirt she has. But it turns out the only shirt she has with blue in it, is her NAU t-shirt, her Nino Ben gave her. When I actually got the combo on her she looked like a little cheerleader. :)


Jacob had today off. Yay! So we had him take us to the commissary.

You see, Lily prefers to push the cart over actually sitting in it. When Daddy goes to the commissary with us, he patiently walks with her pushing... as I flit to and fro putting things in. She loves that. He's so cool sometimes. ;)

But all that was only after we went to visit the newest baby in our company. Carson only decided to make his appearance three weeks late! Boy, is his mom glad to not be preggers anymore.



"Neeeever trust a bunny, boss" and "coffee, coffee, coffee" are two fave quotes, in my house, from the movie Hoodwinked. Have you seen it?

2 comments:

Gramma V said...

Cute new shoes, Lil!
Nice bruise you're sporting, too!
42 days and counting down!
Woo Hoo!

Sara said...

You should see the matching bruise I'm sporting on my leg... we're rough and tough, me and my girl!