Pages

Celebrating

I'm celebrating my 30th birthday this weekend... all weekend long. :)

Tonight we had our friends, The Campbells, over for our weekly dinner. We had beef short ribs, oven fries and broccoli. Simple and yummy. And they brought me a surprise ice cream cake from coldstone! Delicious!

Tomorrow my friend Ruth is making me Puerto-Rican food for dinner, also very exciting. :)

And I think I am taking myself yard sale-ing in the morning. (Fort Bragg is having their official sale weekend this weekend.) Unless, my little family decides to get up and go with me. ;)

Sunday is my actual birthday and we have no plans to do anything. Which is just the way I like it.

I think I'll read a book!

3 comments:

Ells said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!! Sounds like a great weekend ahead of you! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday,Sara! I hope it's everything you planned & more! And hey, now we're the same age. Woo for 30!

xoxo
Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! sounds like a great day you have planned!