Pages

The Bunny

Never trust a Bunny boss.

Name that movie....

Nevermind.

Anyway, I finaly captured the bunny that has kept me from having blueberries. Captured on film that is. (I don't own a bb gun like Josh does.) This little fella has eaten all my blueberry flowers. He is not my friend.


And there are a whole bunch of baby tomatoes in my garden. Thanks in part to my ladybugs. :)


And zucchini too! There are three of these little guys and many more flowers getting started.

Even my cucumber plants are finally starting to make a growth spurt.

Still wish I had blueberries though.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Yeah for garden veggies. Mike and I keep meaning to plant our veggies but it seems that every weekend we are on the go. Hopefully we can get at least a few tomato plants in the ground soon.

Beth said...

Maybe you should get Jake a BB gun and he can take care of that bunny for you. :)

Yay, for gardens though! Nothing like home grown fresh produce.

Anonymous said...

hey- is the movie that one disney with the cartoon bunny - who framed roger rabit or something?