Pages

Ash Wednesday

Did you party it up last night for Mardi Gras?

I am a bad catholic today, my fasting is a no go. I tried. I really did. But what with the nursing and the running around being an FRG leader and the nasty headache (please don't laugh at me Linda, I'm a headache WUS!), I gave in at about 1:00pm and decided I needed a proper lunch. And I can tell you right now... I'm going to have a proper dinner too.

Lil and I did go to mass today for ashes. I can't recall even paying attention to the kids in mass on Ash Wednesday before. Have they always given infants and toddlers ashes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh trust me, I'm not laughing! I think headaches of any sort should be illegal. Thank goodness for medicine (on in this case, food!) Better living through chemistry...ahhh.

xo
Linda