Pages

A Year Ago Today

This is one of those days when I don't know what to post about. Lily's in bed. Jacob is in the field until late Thursday night. It's just me.

In case you hadn't noticed yet, I'm on day 41 of a crazy attempt at blog 365. There I said it, its out in the open.

So I decided to see what was in the photo archives.

A year ago today I was 35 weeks pregnant. I was staying with Mom and Dad. And Mom was getting the criblette ready for Lily. I should probably add that Gramma made the skirt, sheet, blanket and bumper. Here, have a peak at my munchkin's bed at Grammy's house:

3 comments:

Gramma V said...

What a fun memory! If you click on the picture, you can see the bug print in detail. Sara has always been fond of Ladybugs. I bought the fabric(it's flannel) many years ago thinking it would be fun to use for a baby someday. I just didn't know for who exactly ;)!

Anonymous said...

We're out here reading if not commenting. Keep it up Sara.

Aunt Nen

Beth said...

Keeping it off topic, Josh says, "No. I will never forgive you if you make those hats for our boys. Not ever, ever, ever, ever."

Thanks for the idea though. :)