Pages

Wanna See What I Made?

I am still a seven year old kid with the constant need for approval. Hey Ma, look what I can do!

I made this pretty purse for my friend Ruth, but I like it so much I am going to have to make one for myself. The "u" sides are reinforced with cardboard so it holds a nice shape, but I think I am going to try to reinforce the next one with heavy interfacing.




And this is a pattern I got from my friend Kelly. So, no Kel, that last hat you saw was just one of Beth's cute hats; this is the one from the spiral pattern. I'm working on a second one for Lil's friend Dawson, but in green.



5 comments:

Gramma V said...

Very nice, Sara!
I remember when I had so much energy and ambition! I guess I've passed the torch to you.
How's Lily's fever? I can see the circles under her bleary, wide eyes!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you get so much done - I count the day successful when I get my run and shower in:)

Sara said...

Now there's your problem Kelly, I just don't run. ;) lol

Amy {Design Intervention} said...

Cute purse!! Where did you find the pattern? I would love to make one! Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog!

Sara said...

Hey Happy Momma! Welcome!

the pattern is Vogue 7889, if you do make one I'd love to see it!