Pages

Ashamed to Admit

I don't know what it is about a Whopper with cheese, this pregnancy.

Whatever it is, we've had Burger King almost every week for a couple of months now.

They just taste so good.

Lil an I went to the commissary tonight and since it was about dinner time as we left, we stopped by the drive-through on our way home. Sometimes I get Lil a burger, sometimes chicken tenders. And she LOVES fries. What little kid doesn't? Tonight I got Lil chicken tenders. She ate two in the car on the drive home, but when we got home and I opened a BBQ sauce for her she switched to dipping.

Up until tonight she's always been really good about taking a bite when she dips. Not tonight. Tonight I think I fed my kid BBQ sauce for dinner.

Good thing she ate her baby carrots while we were in the commissary!

6 comments:

Gramma said...

When I was pregnant with you, I used to visit Baskin Robbins for lunch! When I was pregnant with Stevie, you and I used to go to Burger King at least once a week, on the way home from Mother's Club! Both places are still on my favorite's list =)

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you were talking about those malted milk ball candy called Whoppers.

How'z about next time you wash down that Whopper with some Whoppers for dessert? Maybe Lily would like to dip some of those into her BBQ sauce too...ha ha.

Lisa

Kaitlin said...

Ali used to eat nothing but ranch dressing when we went to Red Robin. She'd get one fry and suck ranch off of it until there was no potato left in the fry. I think it's just a kid thing. But at least she ate two chicken tenders before the onslaught of bbq sauce. HAHA!

Beth said...

That's okay. I'm sure there are nights when all Deacon winds up eating for dinner is ketchup. By the spoonful.

Meagan said...

All I wanted was Thai food..green curry! YUM! Mike got sick of eating Thai.

Lisa said...

One of my kids who shall remain nameless (but whose name starts with a D and ends with an "elle"), used to squirt mustard onto her extended index finger and lick it off. There were no chicken nuggets or french fries or no pretense of dipping anything. She's outgrown that, thank goodness!