Pages

This and That

1. It's knitting season again! ...or at least, it is in my house. I picked up about $80 worth of yarn at my favorite (more like only) local little yarn shop over the weekend. You know, to get started on Christmas presents. And that's all I can say about that. :)

2. I'm a rotten mom. All Lily's neediness and whining yesterday was because she was teething. Both canines on the top are coming in. I noticed during our tickle fight this morning. And I basically told her to suck it up. How much do I suck?

3. My air conditioner is broken. :( The temperature felt a little warm around lunch time today, so I went to check the thermostat. I keep it at 76 degrees and it read 78. So I've been paying attention to it all afternoon and it hasn't shut off at all, but the temperature has continued to creep up. I've shut it all down for the night... hate to cause more damage running it, or worse yet cause a fire. But I'll be calling the Picerne housing office first thing in the morning.

4. Oh! And I almost forgot to mention... tonight is the premier of House!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canines are the worst - I feel for you:) Can't wait to see what you're knitting!!

Ells said...

Poor Lily and poor you!

Can't wait to see pictures of those gifts... after Christmas, of course!