Pages

Things on My Mind

  • Beth is awesome for being willing to lend us one of her aviation child restraints for our flight in November.

  • Seriously considering buying a GoGo Kidz Travelmate... to turn Lil's carseat into a stroller in the airport. I have nightmares about getting to our destination without our carseat, but Lil can't sleep upright in the carseat on the plane, hence borrowing from Beth. At least I can gate check the carseat, but I really don't want to backpack the thing when I'm seven months pregnant.

  • Mulling over interesting website I found a few days ago: http://freerangekids.wordpress.com/about-2/

  • Crossing my fingers that I can find maternity jeans with belt loops on my shopping trip tomorrow. I'm tired of my pants falling down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love my gogo kidz - use it with Wes, and then with Meg during this last trip. The new ones are even easier to get on and off.

I found great maternity jeans at Motherhood that had this almost pantyhose like panel that went all the way up. It was lightweight and not hot at all, was nude colored so it didn't show through anything, they stayed up without a belt, and they smoothed everything:) They were $50, but well worth it! But you may not be far enough along yet.

Meagan said...

I got some great maternity jeans from Pea in the Pod. You would not even know they are maternity. I think you are much smaller than me but if you want I can mail them out to you. I have a ton of great (and current maternity clothes) mostly from Pea in the Pod and would love to lend them to you. Let me know!