Pages

Let's Just Be Glad It's Pretend

I was cleaning the dining room this morning because I am having a few ladies over to scrapbook tomorrow and its always nice when there is a table to work on. :)

Lil was playing so nicely by herself, and eventually I got curious enough to look around to see what she was up to. My darling child was walking around the circle of the living room, kitchen and dining room; new hat on her head, (backwards, of course!) necklaces (plural) hung around her neck, talking on her cell phone.

When did Lily become a teenager?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, didn't anyone tell you sister, they go from baby to teenager in only 2 years now. Yea, it used to be 13. Times change, don't they? It still surprises me every day how they are slipping away from me rt into teenager-land before my very eyes. Oh geez, gonna tear up!

On a happier note: you look fabulous! And so does my Lily! xoxo.