Pages

No Luck

No luck with the maternity jeans today.

Got a nice sweater and a cute dress though.


I know I've seen maternity jeans with belt loops. In fact my friend Staci is lending me a pair... I just need to get a bigger belt. :) But she's tiny so they won't last me forever and it'd be nice to have my own pair.

We stopped by A Pea in the Pod today, and even they didn't have any... even with their 249 dollars a pair designer jeans. They had a sketch on the wall... of the exact thing I am looking for! But the lady working there said she didn't know why they advertised them, she had never seen them in the store.

I have a pair of pants and a pair of capris with the over the belly "secret fit" panel. But I still find that after one day of wear the elastic is too tired to hold the weight of the denim up... not to mention that the denim is so stretched they give me a saggy butt. :( And I would never be able to get a smaller size to fit straight out of the dryer. I'd like to be able to get more than one day's wear out of a pair of jeans. Is that weird?

The hunt goes on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you tried the Gap?

Meagan said...

Sara: I have designer jeans with belt loops. My Mom went a little shopping crazy when I first got pregnant so I have tons of great cloths. Let me send them to you.

Sara said...

Did try the Gap... that's where I found my darling little cashmere blend sweater! Love it!

Okay Meagan, you twisted my arm... email me... seheadd at hotmail dot com.