Pages

Bits and Pieces

Today's doctor's appointment went well. Nothing exciting, just moving along as expected. Baby's heartbeat was 150 exactly... not high, not low... nothing for all you superstitious folks out there. I call tomorrow to make my ultrasound appointment so we all have to wait just a little bit longer to find out this baby's gender. :)

Lily has a rattly cough today. No other symptoms, so I'm hoping its just the weather changing. And crossing my fingers I'm not coughing tomorrow.

Jacob has been gone for a whole month now. One down, 11 more to go!

Oh, and I like Glee. Which is why this post is going up so late. And now I'm headed to bed. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I like Glee too. I think it's got terrible storylines, but those people can sing. And dance. It's certainly entertaining.