Pages

Holding Steady

Jake's date got pushed back a day, so we are enjoying our last evening together. (again)

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. It'll be nice to see that the baby has grown, even if it is just a fundal measurement here in the states. That was one nice thing about starting my prenatal care in Germany last time. Ultrasounds at every appointment. It's inteesting to look back at them now to guestimate how big this kid is. :)

Hopefully something more interesting to report tomorrow.

2 comments:

Niki said...

I missed my ultrasound at every appointment too! Goofy American health care! Please tell Jacob to stay safe and let him know we'll be thinking about him!! And you too!!! I know we're all the way across the country, but let me know if there's anything we can do! I really miss our group from Germany? Think we could have a webcam knit and bitch?? Hahah!!

Sara said...

I have a webcam... I'm all for it!