Pages

Play Date

We had a pretty nice afternoon today.

Amy and Dawson, Renee and Michaela came over to have lunch with Lily, Jackson and me and to hang out a bit today. Can you believe I didn't take a single picture!?

We had paninis and cherries for lunch, and the kids played nicely for about two hours! And then you could see them start to get tired. :) We had to break up the party for naptime.

Jacob is on "half days" so he came home right about then anyway and took over with Jack while I made Chicken Picata for dinner. Yum! It was a good food day!

And now I am tired... making a human sure saps my energy. So I am going to bed. :)

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I am amazed you are doing anything. My first trimester I slept 95% of the time and I had no interest in eating food much less cooking it. I think you are doing great.