Pages

i Did It

So with Jake leaving at the end of the month and my phone acting up, something had to be done. My phone has recently decided that it should turn off whenever it feels like, be it in the middle of a phone call or just sitting in my purse. I have no idea how many calls I've missed that way!

We definitly don't want to be missing any phone calls from Jake! Some of you girls know what I am talking about. That is a seriously bad feeling. And we are one of those families that don't have a "home" phone. So we decided it was time that I got a new (ie. Reliable) phone.

I gave in to my secret (okay, not so secret) hearts desire and got an iPhone. I can see how these things can be adictive!

I love my new toy tool!


Btw, I wrote this from my iPhone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my Boss, Allyson really likes her iPhone, too. She can keep in touch with all the sites from anywhere! And we can reach her in hurry, too. Enjoy!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am soooo jealous! A girl at work just got a new iPhone this past weekend and I've been drooling over it (don't worry, not literally) all week.

Lisa

Ells said...

we're just holding out til the end of our contract to switch - gotta love the flawless Apple service and that sleek style! :)