Pages

No Cavities!

I had a dentist's appointment today.

I made the appointment back in April, if you can believe it, when we knew we were going to start trying to get pregnant again soon. You know as preventative medicine. Today was the soonest I could get in.

I got a very good report! Dr Wynne-Hall even said that my gums looked so good she wouldn't have thought I was pregnant unless I told her. Which, of course, I had because I wasn't going to let them do x-rays... sometimes I am cautious. :)

I did ask about how soon I should bring in Lily. They don't really want to see her until she has 20 teeth. So we've go eight teeth to go!

2 comments:

JStar said...

Thanks for the blog help, Sara! Congrats on the no cavities! I didn't get my first cavity until after my first pregnancy. Hmmm. Glad you're still in the clear.

JStar said...

I had no idea these free blog things existed! You have opened my eyes to a whole new world! Yes, I do need help photoshopping a picture into the banner. I have the banner downloaded to my desktop, but I'm not sure if I have the right program to put a picture in it. Thanks again for your help!