Pages

Splurge!

We drove through Wendy's on our way home this evening and had twisted frosties... there I confessed.
But seriously, I just splurged and spent a good chunk of my babysitting money (I sound like I'm fifteen!) on this darling little table and chair set for Lily! I just love the little cubbies! I ordered it online, of course, so now I just have to wait a week or so to see Lele sit at it. Argh!

I went back and forth between something like this table and the plastic fisher-price picnic table. While this one won't go outside, I think I want it mostly for inside anyway, and this one should last a few kids. :) I saw pics online of cute little toddlers eating their snacks at it, and of five and six year olds sitting at it to do "homework" so I am pretty convinced it will get its share of use.

No comments: